You are the owner of every digital breadcrumb you create through our app TwoSense. We will not use any information without your consent. We are on your side. If you need the long story, see below.
Last modified: October 23, 2015
Children under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or market personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Service (1) automatically when you use our Service or (2) directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatic Information Collection
When use our Service, such as download, access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain information on your device. This information includes information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number. Some of this information is necessary for us to provide and maintain the security of our Services. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use our Service and do not download or install the APP. If you have already installed the App, please uninstall the App immediately.
When you Register an Account with us, we may also automatically collect additional information on your mobile device. These information include:
- Location Information. Real-time location information about your device, including, but not limited to, any information recorded by the GPS from your device, and Wifi SSIDs, bluetooth IDs and beacon identifiers from your environment (“Location Information”).
- Usage Information. Your usage of this App and third party applications on your devices, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App and third party applications (together “Usage Information”)
- Stored Information and Files. Your metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. These may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Device Sensor Data. These include but are not limited to temperature readings, air pressure readings, Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) data such as real-time information recorded by your gyroscope, which measures the rotation of your mobile devices; accelerometer, which measures the acceleration of your mobile devices; compass, which measures orientation of your device; and other sensor data that can be quantified from the operating system.
If you do not want us to automatically collect this additional information, do not register for an Account through the App. However, if you do not register for an Account, you may be unable to access certain Services provided by our App.
We may also use technologies to automatically collect tracking information on your mobile device or your browser with your consent. These technologies include:
- Cookies and mobile cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or mobile device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies or mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service.
- Web Beacons. Certain part of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Behavior tracking. When you register an Account with us, we may use technologies, which can collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking) with your consent.
You may request us to stop the collection of tracking information at any time by adjusting the settings on the App, your mobile device, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you register an Account with us through the App or through a third-party (such as google or alphabet, or facebook) we may collect certain registration information from you (“Registration Information”). These include your personally identifiable information such as, name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, age, user name, password and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. These also include information about you, but individually does not identify you, such as, your preferences and when you click on the “like” button when you use our App. If you do not want to provide any Registration Information to us, do not register for an Account. However, if you do not register for an Account, you may be unable to access certain Services we provide.
In addition to Registration Information, we may also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers) with us.
With your consent, we may also collect:
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- If you make a purchase or receive payments through the App, details of the transactions and or the fulfillment of your orders, including certain financial information, such as credit card information and 3rd party account information.
- Your search queries on the App.
- Any photos, videos, locations and other information you tag.
- Any other types of information you instruct us to collect.
Third-party Information Collection
When you use our Service or its content, certain third parties, such as Your mobile device manufacturer and Your mobile service provider, may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device, independent of TwoSense and our App. TwoSense cannot reasonably control the activities of these third parties or how they may use Your device to collect Your personal data. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
TwoSense do not and cannot reasonably control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible third parties directly. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website athttp://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
In addition, with your consent, we may provide, certain information with links to and from the App to our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, Apps or services, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check the privacy policies of these websites, Apps and services before you submit any personal data to them. Certain websites you visit may provide options regarding advertisements you receive. For more information or to opt out of certain online behavioral advertising, please visithttp://www.aboutads.info.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including but not limited to any personal information, Registration Information, Location Information, and Usage Information to:
- • Provide you with our Service including the Website, the App and its contents.
- Provide you with any other information, products and Services with your consent.
- Provide you with useful information, product and Services from our partners and advertisers with your consent.
- Provide you with additional Services, including Services for you to monetize your data collected through the App with our partners and advertisers, with your consent.
- Give you notices about your Account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when an update is available, and of changes to any products or Service we offer or provide through the update.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use our Service.
- Perform any data analysis necessary to perform our Service.
If you do not want us to use your information this way, please do not register an Account with us, or if you have registered already, please delete your Account.
Disclosure of Your Information
We intend to give you broad control of the data we collect from you. You may change the settings of the App at any time or delete your Account at any time. In general, you can also choose to delete any specific data we collect from you and even choose to delete all of the data we collect from you by adjusting the setting of your App or by contacting us at email@example.com. However, by deleting certain data, you may no longer be able to use some of the Services offered by the App.
We do not share your personal information with a third party without your consent. We may, however, share your personal information we collect:
- With our subsidiaries and parent.
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TwoSense, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or device to our partners in order to offer you our Services.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with full control of the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow us to collect and use real-time information about your device's location by registering an Account with us or deleting your Account. If you do not have an Account with us, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements to you, you can choose to not register an Account with us or if you already have an Account, deleting that Account. You may still use certain parts of our Services without an Account.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
In general, you can review, change, and delete information collected by us through the App, including your personal information, by using specific features in the App or adjusting the settings in the App. You can also delete your Account. In general, deleting your Account would irreversibly delete all of the information we collect from you, including among others, any Location Information, Usage Information, and Registration Information. Please note that deleting your Account does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information we have collected from you. For example, deleting your Account does not delete any records and copies of your correspondence with us.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request from us certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
To ask questions or comment about this Account and our privacy practices, contact us at:
1521 Concord Pike #301
Wilmington Delaware 19803
33 Nassau Ave, Office 37
Brooklyn, New York 11222