Twosense is software that automates all the work we humans have to do to keep our digital identities secure. We’re breaking the paradigm of identity security that relies on humans and replacing human effort, and human error, with software and automation. We use AI to drive passive biometrics which automates the manual authentication process, creating a much better user experience with far greater security. Our mission is to fundamentally change the nature of secure human-computer interaction. We’re creating a future where how bad it is today will be a fading memory. like to forget a password, or to type in 6-digit codes from text messages over and over again.
We launched with the United States Department of Defense as our first customer, and we’ve now expanded to Enterprise customers focusing on employee identity. We’re launching with official collaboration and integrations with identity software providers like Okta, Microsoft, Thycotic, with more partners onboarding now. We are generating recurring revenue from customers who love us, with a scalable, revolutionary Enterprise product, and just announced that we’ve raised significant VC funding to attack a massive green-field opportunity.
We are looking to expand our core product team to include a full-time Software Engineer.
Identity security is completely failing to meet society’s needs. A glance at the headlines is all it takes to see that security depends on people, and that that’s not working out. Corporate IT and InfoSec departments realize this too. The workplace is changing, and companies are scrambling to find new solutions that can solve fundamental problems.
Our product solves the core problem that no one realized was solvable. If you knew that all of that friction and worry could go away, would you ever go back? Isn’t that the kind of mission you’d want to push?
This is a unique opportunity to join a small and agile team, just after liftoff. We’re an engineer-founded and led team of PhDs and outstanding Software Engineers out of Brooklyn, NYC. We value transparency, agency, continuous improvement, and team culture. We are currently remote, with an optional office located in Brooklyn, NYC.
What you will do:
You'll be working directly with the founding team on our core product. Your day-to-day will be a mix of developing new features, reviewing code, and supporting existing codebases. You will be directly responsible for advancing our products across Windows, MacOS, and web platforms, in addition to developing backend API’s and partner integrations. You will be involved in the full development lifecycle including: design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
You'll love this position if you:
- Obsess over writing clear and “clean code”
- Believe in strong peer review and value feedback as an opportunity for reflection and improvement
- Practice test-driven/test-first development
- Take pride in your craftsmanship to develop maintainable software products
- Have a “team-first” mentality and love collaborating with other team members
- Take initiative to detect problems before they arise, and identify potential solutions
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with team members and the rest of the business in a professional manner
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in agile software development
- 2+ years of experience with C#, .NET Core, EF Core
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles, especially SRP and DIP
- Proficiency in automated unit and integration testing strategies
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience designing & consuming REST API’s
- Strong grasp of common design patterns and best practices
Bonus points for experience with:
- Hexagonal/Clean/Onion architecture
- Domain-Driven Design
- Win32 API / C++
- GitHub Actions (or other CI tools)
- SAML / OIDC
- Machine Learning
- macOS development
What’s in it for you?
We value our people and culture as a top priority. Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work - work from home or use the Brooklyn office at your convenience.
- Project day - One day per month spent on whatever you think is important.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Fitness stipend, commuter benefits
For employees in Argentina we’ll have:
- Business English language courses
- Travel to team events and in-person all-hands
- Technical books, VPN Access, high-end work computer, etc.
We are a young, hungry, and well-funded company and you’re getting in on the ground floor. You will have the agency to shape our strategy and trajectory, and to shape your own career as you benefit from the upward mobility of growth.