Business Development Representative
TWOSENSE.AI is software that automates all the work the user has to do, so security is invisible and always on at every second. We use AI to enable any system to learn to recognize the user based on behavior, such as gait, typing behavior, mouse movement, usage patterns, and many more, creating the world’s first invisible, private biometric. We are looking to expand our team to include a full-time Business Development Representative.
Identity security is completely failing to meet our needs. The current paradigm creates a puzzle that only the authorized user can solve. Humans are constantly solving these puzzles (passwords, text messages, emails, secret questions, dongles, etc), which is a universally terrible experience, and as soon as we complete these tasks, that information is out of date. Our mission is to fundamentally change the nature of secure human-computer interaction. We’re creating a future where how bad it is today to forget a password, or to type in 6-digit codes from text messages, will be a fading memory.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small but agile sales team, just after liftoff. We’re an engineer-founded and led team of PhDs and outstanding Software Engineers out of Brooklyn, NYC. We value transparency, agency, continuous improvement, and engineering culture. We are currently fully remote, but with the intention of adapting a hybrid model at some point in the future.
What you will do:
We are still a small team, which means responsibilities will be broad, and there is a tremendous opportunity for personal and professional growth as the company scales. You will be working directly with the CEO and Business Development team for this role.
Your primary responsibilities will be the following:
- Conducting market and customer research.
- Lead generation and prospecting.
- Qualifying prospects.
- Securing meetings and demos.
You will also have the opportunity to participate in:
- Refining buyer personas.
- Drafting and revising sales materials, decks, one-sheeters, scripts, etc.
- Planning and sales strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in sales (B2B preferred; cybersecurity experience is a plus).
- Experience in prospecting and using prospecting tools (Linkedin Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, Zoom Info etc.).
- Excellent story-telling and written/verbal communication skills.
- Organized and able to track progress within CRM systems
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong work ethic, tenacity, resourcefulness, and ownership of responsibilities.
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment.
- You are always learning, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self-improvement.