Account Executive with IAM Experience
Twosense is software that automates all the work we humans have to do to keep our digital identities secure. We’re breaking the paradigm of identity security that relies on humans and replacing human effort, and human error, with software and automation. We use AI to drive passive biometrics which automates the manual authentication process, creating a much better user experience with far greater security. Our mission is to fundamentally change the nature of secure human-computer interaction. We’re creating a future where how bad it is today will be a fading memory. like to forget a password, or to type in 6-digit codes from text messages over and over again.
We launched with the United States Department of Defense as our first customer, and we’ve now expanded to Enterprise customers focusing on employee identity. We’re launching with official collaboration and integrations with identity software providers like Okta, Microsoft, Thycotic, with more partners onboarding now. We are generating recurring revenue from customers who love us, with a scalable, revolutionary Enterprise product, and just announced that we’ve raised significant VC funding to attack a massive green-field opportunity.
We are looking to expand our BD team to include a full-time Account Executive.
Identity security is completely failing to meet society’s needs. A glance at the headlines is all it takes to see that security depends on people, and that that’s not working out. Corporate IT and InfoSec departments realize this too. The workplace is changing, and companies are scrambling to find new solutions that can solve fundamental problems.
Our product solves the core problem that no one realized was solvable. If you knew that all of that friction and worry could go away, would you ever go back? Isn’t that the kind of mission you’d want to push?
This is a unique opportunity to join a small but agile sales team, just after liftoff. We’re an engineer-founded and led team of PhDs and outstanding Software Engineers out of Brooklyn, NYC. We value transparency, agency, continuous improvement, and team culture. We are currently remote, with an optional office located in Brooklyn, NYC.
What you will do:
We are still a small team, which means responsibilities will be broad, and there is a tremendous opportunity for personal and professional growth as the company scales. You will be working directly with the CEO and leadership team for this role.
Your primary responsibilities will be the following:
- This is a hunting role, you will be expected to drive your pipeline. You will have SDR and Product Marketing support.
- Identify, develop, and execute a comprehensive account strategy to close new business and drive expansion growth with customers.
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecasting
- Network in customer and related organizations
- Establish, access and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior level decision makers
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 6+ years experience in B2B security sales.
- Prior experience selling Identity and Access Management software.
- Prior experience working with channels to build relationships with customers.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six-figure+ software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Excellent story-telling and written/verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, strong work ethic, tenacity, resourcefulness, and ownership of responsibilities.
- You are always learning, and dedicated to continuous self-improvement.
What’s in it for you?
We value our people and culture as a top priority. Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Uncapped commission - you’re not on a leash
- Flexible work - work from home or use the Brooklyn office at your convenience. We’re all adults here
- Project day - 1/20th of your time spent on whatever you think is important.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- We take care of ourselves - medical, dental, vision, 401k
We are a young, hungry, and well-funded company and you’re getting in on the ground floor. You will have the agency to shape our strategy and trajectory, and to shape your own career as you benefit from the upward mobility of explosive growth.