Windows Integration Guide
What You'll Need to do
There are two main steps you’ll need to follow to complete the deployment. Total time is usually under 30 minutes.
- Install the Twosense Windows Agent onto the workstations of all users that will be utilizing Twosense as a factor.
- Configure Twosense with a Powershell script using the information provided by your Twosense account manager.
- Windows 10 or Windows 11(64-bit), domain-joined
- Continuous internet connectivity
- An account or active trial with Twosense. Please contact us here to obtain a 30-day trial if you don’t have one already.
- The IKEY and SKEY values provided by your Twosense account manager.
1) Install the Twosense Windows agent, which can be found on the downloads page of the Documentation portal.
2) Open a Command Prompt or PowerShell (as Administrator), and navigate to the file path where the .msi installer is located.
3) Enter the following command (with the appropriate filename):
4) Reboot your machine.
5) After rebooting, the Twosense agent will begin building user profiles and automating MFA challenges. Your organization’s dashboard at https://app.twosense.ai/login will show progress as the machine learning models improve and MFA challenges are automated.